HO CHI MINH CITY - CAI BE
AM: 8:00 - Excursion to the Mekong Delta, Vietnam's largest rice bowl.
Arrive in Cai Be town, embark on a boat and transfer to Mekong Lodge resort. Check in. Lunch at resort.
PM: 14.30 Bike trip to Tan Phong isle, located on the right bank of the Cai Be floating market, consists of 6 beautiful islands with a total area of 2,430ha. The isle is in the middle of the alluvial river, famous for its large rambutan orchards.
• Visit local families who make traditional products such as handicraft items made from water hyacinth, roofs made from palm leaves, hammocks made from coconut ropes and rice papers.
• Taste various tropical fruits and enjoy Don Ca Tai Tu, a kind of folk music which is very popular in the Mekong Delta, recently recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage in February 2014.
• Navigate around the intricate small canals and observe the local lifestyle.
Return to the resort. Dinner. Free at leisure. Overnight.
CAI BE - SA DEC - CHAU DOC
Breakfast. Check out. Disembarkment at Cai Be Wharf. Leave Cai Be for Sa Dec, which is fascinating in its unspoiled authenticity and undisturbed by tourists. Visits to:
• Kien An Cung pagoda.
• Huynh Thuy Le house, the wooden house was built in 1895, then rebuilt in 1917 in the style of a French villa, using both Oriental and Western architectural elements. The house witnessed the passionate love affair between Marguerite Duras, the well-known French writer, author of the famous novel “L’Amant” and Huynh Thuy Le. The house remains beautifully intact despite the destruction caused by time.
After lunch, proceed to Chau Doc, sits at the junction of a tributary of Mekong River and next to the Cambodian border. On arrival. Check in. Free at leisure. Overnight.
CHAU DOC - CAN THO
Breakfast. Depart for Tra Su cajeput forest, the flooded forest typical on the western region of Hau River, home to many species of animals and plants in the system of special-use forests in Vietnam. Traveling by sampan through endless waterways flanked by mangroves and lush greenery.
After lunch, depart for Can Tho. Check in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Can Tho.
CAN THO - HO CHI MINH CITY
Early morning start to visit Cai Rang floating market at the meeting point of several waterways where the gardeners and farmers sell their agricultural products from their boat, on which are displayed products on a bamboo pole. After breakfast, visit Binh Thuy ancient house, an outstanding example of Western and Oriental architechture and was used in the movie “The Lover”, set during the Indochine period before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Drop off at your hotel.
End of services.
Thank you for booking and/or travelling with Vietnam Peace Tour. These terms and conditions apply to any travel products and/or services you have booked or purchased from Vietnam Peace Tour, and govern the contractual relationship between you and Vietnam Peace Tour with respect to any such travel products and/or services (hereinafter, the “Services”).
All of the terms and conditions below shall be applied for the individual customers. For group of 10 to up, please do not hesitate to contact us to have the best quotation and the specific group policy.
1/ Tour price for children:
- Children above 12 years old: apply the same price as an adult
- Children from 6 - under 12 years old: 75% of adult tour price (no extra bed); charged 100% as an adult tour price if an extra bed is required; airline ticket, train ticket and fast ferry ticket shall be applied the own policy for particular transportation.
- Children under 6 years old: 50% of an adult tour price (no extra bed); airline ticket, train ticket and fast ferry ticket shall be applied the own policy for particular transportation.
2/ Currency and Payment:
- All the quotations are used in Vietnamese currency and shall not be applied on public holidays.
- Payment methods:
+ Cash: can be paid directly at the head office, branches.
+ Credit card: accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Union pay.
+ Bank transfer: Please use the following bank information
Beneficiary: VIET NAM PEACE TOUR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Account No: 007.137.008.5394
Swift code: BFTV VNVX007
Address: No. 5 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
All transaction fees are paid by senders.
3/ Booking and Payment procedures:
All services are reserved only when deposited. For airline ticket, hotel booking, visa application, and car booking … full payment is due at the time of booking. For tour package, the payment is as following: 90 days prior to departure: 30% deposit and full payment should be received 30 days prior to departure.
4/ Confirmation: all services and tour will be confirmed by official documents sending via fax or email.
5/ Tour amendment and cancellation:
- Tour amendment or cancellation should be made in writing and should be acknowledged by us.
- All the amendments related to airline ticket, train ticket due to wrong name, time changes, or cancellation will apply the policies of particular transportation companies.
- 46 working days prior to departure, you can change the departure date and tour program. The tour price will be adjusted based on your latest request and will be applied all the surcharge of changing airline ticket, train ticket (if any). After this period, all changes will be deemed as cancellation and will be applied the following fees:
- Noticeable 45-31 working days: 10% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 15-30 working days: 50% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 7-14 working days: 75% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 6 working days or less: 100% of total tour price.
Depending on suppliers’ specific cancellation policies, the above mentioned conditions may be modified.
After commencement of travel, it is normally no refund or exchange can be made for services included in the program, which are not utilized. If the refund is allowed, a service fee will be charged to cover our administration and third party expenses.
No refund will be made to tour participant(s) who break(s) the itinerary/journey.
7/ Visa and Immigration:
- Travellers take own responsibility to check and apply Vietnamese visa before entry to Vietnam. In case you purchase our tour package, Peace Tour will support your visa grant letter to Vietnam at no cost while you have to pay the visa apply fee at the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam or at the international airport upon arrival.
- In case of personal record that you are not allowed to entry to Vietnam, the tour cancellation in article 5 will be applied.
8/ Our responsibility:
Peace Tour shall be responsible for supplying the services and accommodations offered as they relate to the land portion of the tour.
If such services and accommodations cannot be supplied due to causes beyond its control, there shall be no responsibility or liability. In this event, Peace Tour will use its best effort to supply comparable services and accommodations.
Such changes will not be considered cause for cancellation to the tour participants and the usual penalties will not be applied.
Peace Tour does not accept liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly by 'force majeure' or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part (such as war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusual climate conditions, acts of Gods, acts of government).
Flight/ train/ cruise schedule change: Any change in itinerary, delay, or cancellation by the airlines/ trains/ cruises will not be the responsibility of Peace Tour.
9/Complaint: During your tours, should any problems arise, please inform your tour guide or tour operator as soon as possible so that we can solve this for you.
We are not responsible for any complaints after 30 days from the end of the trip.
Travel insurance: We strongly recommend that all tour participants should subscribe an adequate travel insurance policy before leaving the country of origin.
For transportation service such as airline, train, boat etc. and hotels, it already includes life insurance during the period of using service according to Vietnamese insurance law (excluded asset and health insurances).