ARRIVAL DA NANG - HOI AN (-/-/-)
Arrival at Da Nang int’l airport. Welcome by your English speaking guide & transfer to Hoi An, is famous for its wooden houses, for its family chapels, for its Assembly Halls and for its silk shops. The town of Hoi An, known as Faifo in Europe, played a central role in the commerce between Vietnam and the rest of the world from the 16th to the 19th century. Overnight in Hoi An.
HOI AN - MY SON - HOI AN
This morning starts with roaming the old quarter. With Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and European influences, Hoi An has no shortage of charm and architectural interest. Enjoy one-hour boat cruise on the Thu Bon river. After lunch, coach trip to visit My Son Sanctuary, located in a small valley belonging to Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, about 40km from Hoi An City. Back drive to Hoi An for overnight.
• Japanese Covered Bridge, constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community, roughly 40 years before they left the city to return to Japan under the strict policy of sakoku enforced by the Tokugawa Shogunate, and renovated in 1986.
• Phung Hung House, just west of the Japanese Bridge, a traditional two-story wooden house, inhabited over 100 years by eight generations, /or/ Tan Ky House, whose design of the house shows how local architecture incorporated Japanese and Chinese influences.
• Fujian Congregation hall, linked to the Chinese immigration back in the 16th century. Chinese used to form congregations according to their region of origin. All Assembly houses follow a similar pattern, four halls with a central yard. The purpose of these houses was to meet friends, pray to the gods, and pay respect to the dead ones. The Fujian congregation is one of the largest in Hoi An.
My Son, a royal city of the Champa Empire from the 4th to the 12th centuries. It is the large complex of religious ruins comprising more than 70 architectural remains, including temples and towers with distinctive red brick designs.
HOI AN - TRA QUE VILLAGE (B/L/-)
After breakfast, bicycle ride to Hoi An central market to see the daily life of local people and look for some main ingredients for your cooking class. Continue to Tra Que village, passing through many beautiful countryside scenarios: river banks, rice fields... On arrival, welcome drink is served with homemade tea composed of sweet basil grain and perfumed by ginger and mint leaf; short walk through the fields for photographing and learning the traditional farming methods; dress into a real farmer with some farming instruments; help the local farmers to take care of the fields: fertilize the land using the seaweed from Co Co river, then water the plants, plough and hoe the land, pick vegetables and herbs.
Cooking some traditional dishes such as Hoi An pancakes, “Tam Huu” (Hoi An fresh spring rolls), fished seasoned with saffron then grilled in banana leaf... and enjoy your own meals. Then farewell to your host family before cycling back to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
Optional activity: enjoy Hoi An Memories show, an outdoor visual art performance which represented the history and development of Hoi An from early reclamation of the hamlet to a busy commercial port.
HOI AN - DA NANG - DEPARTURE
Back drive to Da Nang int’l airport for departure. End of services.
Thank you for booking and/or travelling with Vietnam Peace Tour. These terms and conditions apply to any travel products and/or services you have booked or purchased from Vietnam Peace Tour, and govern the contractual relationship between you and Vietnam Peace Tour with respect to any such travel products and/or services (hereinafter, the “Services”).
All of the terms and conditions below shall be applied for the individual customers. For group of 10 to up, please do not hesitate to contact us to have the best quotation and the specific group policy.
1/ Tour price for children:
- Children above 12 years old: apply the same price as an adult
- Children from 6 - under 12 years old: 75% of adult tour price (no extra bed); charged 100% as an adult tour price if an extra bed is required; airline ticket, train ticket and fast ferry ticket shall be applied the own policy for particular transportation.
- Children under 6 years old: 50% of an adult tour price (no extra bed); airline ticket, train ticket and fast ferry ticket shall be applied the own policy for particular transportation.
2/ Currency and Payment:
- All the quotations are used in Vietnamese currency and shall not be applied on public holidays.
- Payment methods:
+ Cash: can be paid directly at the head office, branches.
+ Credit card: accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Union pay.
+ Bank transfer: Please use the following bank information
Beneficiary: VIET NAM PEACE TOUR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Account No: 007.137.008.5394
Swift code: BFTV VNVX007
Address: No. 5 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
All transaction fees are paid by senders.
3/ Booking and Payment procedures:
All services are reserved only when deposited. For airline ticket, hotel booking, visa application, and car booking … full payment is due at the time of booking. For tour package, the payment is as following: 90 days prior to departure: 30% deposit and full payment should be received 30 days prior to departure.
4/ Confirmation: all services and tour will be confirmed by official documents sending via fax or email.
5/ Tour amendment and cancellation:
- Tour amendment or cancellation should be made in writing and should be acknowledged by us.
- All the amendments related to airline ticket, train ticket due to wrong name, time changes, or cancellation will apply the policies of particular transportation companies.
- 46 working days prior to departure, you can change the departure date and tour program. The tour price will be adjusted based on your latest request and will be applied all the surcharge of changing airline ticket, train ticket (if any). After this period, all changes will be deemed as cancellation and will be applied the following fees:
- Noticeable 45-31 working days: 10% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 15-30 working days: 50% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 7-14 working days: 75% of total tour price.
- Noticeable 6 working days or less: 100% of total tour price.
Depending on suppliers’ specific cancellation policies, the above mentioned conditions may be modified.
After commencement of travel, it is normally no refund or exchange can be made for services included in the program, which are not utilized. If the refund is allowed, a service fee will be charged to cover our administration and third party expenses.
No refund will be made to tour participant(s) who break(s) the itinerary/journey.
7/ Visa and Immigration:
- Travellers take own responsibility to check and apply Vietnamese visa before entry to Vietnam. In case you purchase our tour package, Peace Tour will support your visa grant letter to Vietnam at no cost while you have to pay the visa apply fee at the Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam or at the international airport upon arrival.
- In case of personal record that you are not allowed to entry to Vietnam, the tour cancellation in article 5 will be applied.
8/ Our responsibility:
Peace Tour shall be responsible for supplying the services and accommodations offered as they relate to the land portion of the tour.
If such services and accommodations cannot be supplied due to causes beyond its control, there shall be no responsibility or liability. In this event, Peace Tour will use its best effort to supply comparable services and accommodations.
Such changes will not be considered cause for cancellation to the tour participants and the usual penalties will not be applied.
Peace Tour does not accept liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly by 'force majeure' or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part (such as war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusual climate conditions, acts of Gods, acts of government).
Flight/ train/ cruise schedule change: Any change in itinerary, delay, or cancellation by the airlines/ trains/ cruises will not be the responsibility of Peace Tour.
9/Complaint: During your tours, should any problems arise, please inform your tour guide or tour operator as soon as possible so that we can solve this for you.
We are not responsible for any complaints after 30 days from the end of the trip.
Travel insurance: We strongly recommend that all tour participants should subscribe an adequate travel insurance policy before leaving the country of origin.
For transportation service such as airline, train, boat etc. and hotels, it already includes life insurance during the period of using service according to Vietnamese insurance law (excluded asset and health insurances).